You can listen to this trip and download the podcast audio for free here:
—SUMMARY: 5 RECENT CHANGES ON THE JOURNEY (AND IN MY LIFE)—
Before we get started today, lemme frame this conversation the right way.
Why? Because many people have a problem when it comes to changes.
We as humans want things to stay the same and we want to control our environment. The catch? There’ll be always things we cannot control.
Shit happens WAY to often.
And yet, we can choose how to respond to the situation(s). Plus—especially important for now—whatever will happen or however you will respond…
…Why not initiate the changes?
What do I mean by this? This.
You can either wish all day long that things, please, stay the same …and do nothing. Or, you can (instead of wishing) make the changes yourself you want to see in your life.
Yes, it’s hard.
But that’s the difference between external and internal motivation.
External motivation makes you react; whereas internal motivation leads you to creating your own life, mission, and opps.
In the following, the 5 recent changes I’ve made in my life and to The Highly Inspiring Journey podcast/web tv show.
- CHANGE #1: Moving to Berlin. Will happen anytime soon. Latest in a few weeks. Anyway, that’s just FYI. Let’s move on with the valuable stuff, like:
- CHANGE #2: Traditional career VS personal brand. One or the other? Both! My life is very exciting right now, because I’m now going to pursue a traditional career in sales (an apprenticeship) AND keep building my personal brand at the same time. In both cases, I play the long game; plan for the long-term.
- CHANGE #3: The goal is to make each trip even more authentic, engaging, fresh, raw, and real. We’re going back to what we did in the first episodes. You remember? Direct-to-camera yours truly, MMMontreal, shooting himself with his mobile phone, selfie-style. Not that I like doing these more, but I believe they have a better impact on you. Plus, they fit in perfectly with the overall journey theme.
- CHANGE #4: No more expert/thought leader. Call me the Journey Guide. That’s who I am, plus I’m a creator/researcher/writer.
- CHANGE #5: Will I do live video anytime soon? The answer is a big assuring YES! More precisely, we’ll start this Monday (03/20/2017) with our first conversation together on Facebook. This is going to be a DAILY live vlog called MONTREALISM. For more details watch the video above.
And, as always:
Enjoy the Journey,
–Mario M. Montreal
Creator, Meaningful Life Mastery
P. S. Like this? Get advanced monthly training. Join us today at Meaningful Life Mastery Monthly.