Nah, far from it!
And yet, there’s some truth to it. (There always is.)
I’m going to take a “creative” break. Let’s see how it goes, but here’s how it’ll look like: No blogging, no podcasting, no new videos, no quotes, no whatever else. Yep, you got that right. Nada.
Instead I’ll focus on these:
- Getting fit and healthy again (still suffering from a cough).
- Implementing the notes I showed you on a recent FB LIVE.
- Creating summaries of 5+ books, and reading some more.
- Preparing my move from Münster to Berlin.
- Preparing for my future work at Vodafone.
- Moving all online courses/memberships back to my domain for greater control (and customization)—will be epic!
- Getting clear about my message, marketing, “branding,” my comp advantage, and other sexy biz metrics. (Not.)
- Staying sane, grateful, and present.
- And SO much much more.
You see, a LOT to focus on indeed.
Some is more fun, some isn’t …really.
I don’t take it lightly.
And, though I’m currently working on all these things AND am taking a creative break from the other stuff I just told you…
…Here’s the last reminder before I jump back (into daily emailing, weekly videos, podcasting, etc. in the future):
I keep refining my products, programs, and services …and that means I’m still delivering my advanced monthly training (MLM MONTHLY) as always to my exclusive members. That’s something I won’t stop out-of-the-blue.
If you want some of that too, go here: