Wayne Huizenga once said,
Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.”
Honestly, I don’t care if you do…
…And here’s why:
It doesn’t change my reality.
I believe—with 110% belief—that “getting up every morning and making it happen” is the key to success. (Of course, some other aspects too!)
Whatever success means TO YOU.
Success to you may mean:
- Living life to the fullest
- Being happy
- Doing meaningful works that matters and makes a difference
- Working for a world-renowned company/person/business
- Finding the love of your life
- Doing what you love full-time
- Pursuing your passion(s)
- Joining a non-profit organization and helping them support more people more effectively + efficiently
Or, something else.
But I don’t want to push my thoughts on you, let alone push you in ANY direction whatsoever. Much, much rather the 180 degree contrary.
Plus, it doesn’t matter.
What matters is that you live your life the fucking way you want to live it.